Friday, September 09, 2005

Born with a moon in cancer


DSCN1927
Originally uploaded by Cameron/Duff.

It seems that this part of my life is catering extensively to my saggitarius sun, however, ever since all this travelling began my cancer moon has been quaking in her boots. So deeply at times do i want to crawl into my shell and hide, knit, sleep, cook, clean, rest. Somehow my cancer husband seems less phased by all of this moving, but perhaps it is easier for him to put his pinchers up and say back off-now I sleep. Today a crying jag chased me around town erupting at strange moments and for strange reasons (Do you have my pen, Katie? No? Will you look for it? What- why are you crying?). I am hoping that the advent of a homestay, Spanish classes, and a volunteer position will give me a sense of purpose and sooth my little inner crab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home